Friday, September 5, 2014

Shabby Wedding Card

Hey Scrappers,
 I know I've posted only a very few new projects lately, but I've been just too busy to load them up. I created quiet a lot and I'm going to post more stuff in the upcoming weeks. Today I'd like to share a shabby wedding card with you. I was browsing a lot of time on Pinterest and found a super awesome designer Dorota MK. Click here to visit her blog. My project is a scraplift of one of her cards. 


I used different patterned papers and cardstock in cream and light brown for a vintage look. I distressed the edged of my mat and stitched a boarder with yarn. I die cut two branches with a Sizzix die and embellished the card with withe Prima flowers. Then I cut out a scalloped heart and made a boarder with Liquid Pearls in Bisque. The heart on top is covered with crackle accents and inked up with Distress ink for an even more shabby look. I created a 3d banner by folding a long strip of paper and wrote the sentiment by hand. 

I hope you like my creation and thank you so much for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment