Sunday, November 3, 2013

Next Challenge: Sketchabilities #102

Hey Crafters!

We had a long weekend in some parts of Germany, and I used a lot of my free time to finish some projects and get another challenge started. Sketchabilities released their new sketch #102, and I just finished my layout for the new challenge. This time I made a rather clean layout (well, at least for my style :)), but I used quiet similar colors like for the sketchabilities #101. I chose some pictures from our last Egypt holiday in 2012. Here's the result:








And that's their new sketch:


Thanks for stopping by! :)

6 comments:

  1. WOW!! What a beautiful layout!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the sketch! I love the torn papers and the tiny arrows. Thank you for playing with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful layout! Sunny and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout!! Thank you very much for your visit in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice choice of colours, vibrant and very autumn! Thank you for playing with us and the latest sketch of skechabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout! Love the ink and clips! Wonderful colors and photos too! Thanks for playing along w/sketch #102 at sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete