Saturday, June 28, 2014

Scrap & Music #30 - Suspicious Minds

Hi everyone! 
It's been a while since I've posted a new blog post - I've been busy with work and I was in the US for more than a month. I crafted almost every week, but I just hadn't the time to take good pictures and to upload them. Anyway, here I am back with a layout for the Scrap&Music blog :)


I love the color-combo of grey and aqua-tones (I saw a great layout on Pinterest and was inspired by that). I used two pictures from a holiday in Switzerland because the colors are quite matching, and the title fit, too. 


I used a few of my new chalk sprays by 13arts for my background. I used a mask with tiny stars and some moulding paste to create a little bit of texture. Here and there I used Stickles in matching colors.




Thanks for stopping by! 
Hopefully I'm going to find a little bit more time in the coming weeks for a few more posts :)

This was the sketch I used for my layout:



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout. I love the background and the little stars. Thanks for playing at Scrap & Music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is so beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap&Music!

    ReplyDelete