Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Scrapbook Werkstatt Monatsstarter #1 2014


Hi everyone, I'm back with another clean layout. This one is for the Scrapbook-Werkstatt month starter. They provide a sketch every first day of the month as inspiration for you in their forum. I kept it really simple and used mainly scraps from earlier projects to finish this layout.






The huge white arrows are cut with my silhouette, the blue ones are some stamps from MME (up & away collection). 


I added some little brads here... 


... and embossed the plant with WOW embossing powder. It's a really cool color, something like patina. It's a mix of copper and turquoise. Love the effect! On the picture you can see one of my cats (I have three of them :D).

Thank you for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment