Saturday, October 19, 2013

#101 Sketchabilities - my first challenge

Hey Scrappers!

Tonight I finished my first layout for a challenge for sketchabilities. After starting a blog, I thought this might be a good idea to become a little bit more popular. Here's what the challenge is about:


And this is what I made out of it:


I took two photos from our last trip to Prague in December 2011. For the background I used paper from the heirloom stack from DCWV. I also get inspired by a YouTube video by Elena Olinevich for Donna Salazar's blog. This time I tried to make it look really vintage and a little bit dirty. I really liked the idea from the sketch to create a clothesline for the pictures. Hope you enjoy! :)






5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! WOW!! SO pretty. Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! Awesome details! Thanks for playing along w/sketch #101 at sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for playing with us at Sketchabilities, your interpretation of the sketch rocks! I love the colors and the details, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love you take on the sketch.
    Very beautiful for your first challenge.
    Tks so much for playing with us at sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete